Follow the instructions below to correctly enter the Form 1099-INT Interest Income:
1. Click "Add Form"
2. Type the correct form into the search box (1099INT), and select the Interest Income
3. Select the Taxpayer or Spouse Occurrence
4. Complete all the fields required for filing, directly from the Form 1099-INT (in-hand)
5. Click "Refresh"
6. Navigate to SCH B - INT & DIV INCOME to verify the amounts carried over to the correct form
7. Click "Verify"
8. All FRM 1099-INT items should be removed from the "Return Errors and Rejects"
Depending on how much of the tax return you have previously completed, the "Return Errors and Rejects" may still have some items available, just not items concerning the applicable form from this article.